1. CamelCamelCamel, a site that tracks Amazon prices to see if they drop.
2. DeepL, a translator that actually works.
3. An online quiz you and your partner can take (separately!) to find out which sexual interests and kinks you’re both into and want to try.
4. A tool you can check when you’re trying to find out if a particular website is down for everyone, or just you.
5. Whatshouldireadnext.com, which suggests books to read based on the books you already like.
6. Airconsole, a collection of party games you can play with friends using just your phones and a screen (and the internet, of course).
7. A handy way to securely send files up to 1GB, which later delete automatically.
8. Agoodmovietowatch, which — you guessed it — recommends good movies to watch.
9. A sleep calculator to tell you when you should go to sleep in order to wake up in between sleep cycles.
10. FatFingers, a tool that searches eBay for items with typos in the title, which might sell for less.
11. A site that sends a fax online, because who has a fax machine?
12. AuntBertha, which informs you about public or private services (i.e. food or housing assistance, scholarships, etc.) in your specific area.
13. And finally if you need a little fun: A program that lets you build with virtual LEGO bricks.